Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hanging out at home

I posed myself for this picture. No, seriously, I put my hand up there all by myself.
This dress was given to me by my D. It's my party dress. Since I missed Aunt Laura Ann's surprise birthday party, I dressed up in my party dress and sent her pictures of me.
My mommy loves me so much!
This is my Great Grandmother Carolyn and Great Paw Paw Bowser. I am their first great grandbaby. They came to visit me last week.
Great Grandmother Carolyn is really good at feeding me bottles.

This is my Momems. She has many great grandbabies, but she loves me, too! Even when I scream and cry.
Here are 4 generations of hands--Momems, D, Mommy, and me.
This is my Great Grandmother Rosalie. She also has many great grandbabies, but she loves me, too! She's pretty good at holding babies--lots of practice.
This is my Great Paw paw Bowser. I am his first great grandbaby, so he was checking to make sure I had all of my toes. He determined that I'm OK. Whew! Thank goodness.
By the time my Great Paw Paw Reeder got his turn to hold me, I was a goner. Lost in sleepland.


Great Grandmother Rosalie and Great Paw Paw Reeder love me very much!
Here's my Grandaddy and me. Don't we look good together?
What a handsome trio!
This is me with my GGP's. I am such a lucky girl to have so many GGP's (great grandparents) that love me.
Here I am very alert in the morning. I really like my bouncy seat, but sometimes I don't even look at all of the lights on it. It just makes me happy.



Me again! Very serious.
This is my CRAZY face. Mommy had just given me a bath and was about to dress me up. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do that.
Wrapped in my hooded towel.
Finally, a good picture of me in my Great Grandmother Rosalie's handmade smocked dress and bonnet. Grandma and Mommy had to get me to fall asleep before they could even get a good picture.
Here is me in my dress that my Paw Paw Danny's mother made a long time ago. Aren't I beautiful??
That's all for now, folks. I'll be sending more later!

















No comments: