Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Fun

Emma came to join us in my chair!



I was pretty tired.


I LOVE my bath!!



I don't like to smile in the bathtub, but Mommy knows I love it anyway.


See me? I'm holding my rattle for the first time. Mommy put it in my hand, though.


I'm cute. My shirt says so.



It's my Daddy smile!


Here's me with some of my boyfriends and my girl friend, Callie. We all went on a walk together.

From left to right: Gina and Carter, Me and Mommy, Emma and Callie, and Tracey and Austin.


Hello...I can't see over here.



Cousins and Kelly and Mason stayed with me for Zack and Jenn's shower. We had a lot of fun!


I finally decided to look in that round yellow thing Mommy keeps putting in my face.


I think I like that baby in that round yellow thing. She's kinda cute.


I think she's one of my girl friends. I sure do like her bow.


Good morning, Daddy.


This is Mommy's first rocking chair. She ignored me for many hours to paint this for Emerson Rose, my soon-to-be best friend.


This is where Emerson's mommy went to get showered with beautiful gifts from all her mommy's friends and family.


Look, my Mommy is the only one in the picture without a baby in her tummy!



Here's me with D at Emmy's shower. Everyone said I was so good....I was. =)


Mommy and Aunt Kristen and Emmy.


Am I cute in this?



Or what?


Daddy said I didn't look like I was ready to go to the pumpkin patch, so.....



I changed!


That sun is REALLY bright.


These pumpkins are hurting my butt.


Mommys says this face reminds her of Cousin Reed when he was a little baby.


Trying to act casual is difficult.

Me and my mommy and my daddy.

Mommy didn't tell me I was supposed to look up.

Here's me and John!

I'm a witch!

Me and my mommy and my daddy again.

Here's some of my boyfriends and their daddys.
From left to right: John, Ethan, Alejendro, and me.

Isn't this the best picture of me and Daddy??

Yeh, this one with Mommy is totally not as good. Poor Mommy.

And here's my boyfriends with their mommies.
From left to right: Wendy and John, Lauren and Ethan, me and Mommy, and Maricela and Alejandro.
What's up, Alejandro? Long time, no see. Dig your overalls.

Hee hee!

Ha ha!

What's up, doc?

Stretch....

Focusing on my hands.

Me and Caisen played together on my mat. Caisen is good at grabbing things.

Ahhhh! Not my ear, Caisen!

Hello.

McKinlee is so pretty, huh? Doesn't she look just like her mommy, Kelli, right here??

I was really ready for my bath, but Mommy insisted that we take my picture with this shirt on my head. Who knows why?

Wee! Airplane time.

Mommy gave me a mohawk.

And last but not least, I grabbed the rattle on my very own. Mommy literally had a cow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caroline is so beautiful! Those eyes and that smile are completely adorable. I can see so much of both Mommy and Daddy in sweet little Caroline.