Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

June

We started the month of June the same way we ended the month of May:

Playing with Emmy!

We jumped.

We ate happily.

And we didn't eat, too.

Then, we went to a party at Hank's house. I was ready and totally cool.

But so was the water.

Too cool, and I didn't like it at all.

Here's me and Daddy getting ready for my bath.

It's Paw Paw's 60th birthday!

Cheese!

Then, I got baptized.

In my pretty smocked dress Great Maw Maw Reeder made for me.

I was really good during the baptism.

But Daddy had to take me out during the rest of the service cuz I kept flirting with the preacher and making jokes.

This is how many people came for my big day!

Castilles.

Bowsers and Reeders.

Me and Mommy and Daddy.

Aunt Kristen and Emmy.

My Godmother and me. Godfather Uncle Blake was out of town.

Emmy and me looking pretty at church.

Me and that cute preacher I kept flirting with. =)

It was a special day with a special cake.

And special table settings, too.

On the way to the pool, I fell asleep, so we didn't go. Oops!

The 3 of 12 girls in our Water Babies group at our photo shoot.

12 really handsome babies all looking at the camera at the same time.

Amazing!!

This is me a Jason's Deli ater one exhausting photo shoot.

Then, we went to Cousin Shellie's wedding. I was really loud, so Mommy and Daddy took me to the cry room. Here's me with Cousin Briley Paige. I still give open-mouthed kisses. Poor Briley. She didn't know what she was getting herself into.

I danced the night away.

It was one beautiful wedding.

And wasn't I cute?

Briley Paige, McKinlee, and me.

I'm dancing with Daddy.

Ready for bed with Mommy.

Playing the piano with Grandma.

Here's me playing my piano from Cousin Morgan and Ally.

I'm saying goodbye to my boyfriend, Austin.

He's moving to Canada. Boy am I gonna miss him.

Mommy and Daddy, Aunt Kristen and Uncle Blake all went on a vacation.

Can you believe they didn't bring me and Emmy with them?

I stayed with Grandma and Grandaddy, and D and Paw Paw while they were gone.

Here's me being silly at Grandma's.

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

Hi Betsy!! Congrats on being a working mom! It's not so bad...there are a ton of challenges, but lots of rewards too. So far I've made it work pretty well, and plan to cut back my schedule a tiny bit after baby #2 comes. Caroline is such an adorable little girl and I love to see her pictures! She seems to be so much like her mommy! Hope you guys are doing well. I would love to catch up soon!