Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello!

Hey everybody! I decided to start this blog to keep everyone updated on Caroline's upcoming arrival. Since school let out, we've been really busy getting ready for sweet Caroline. I haven't spent much time at home the past few weeks as we've been busy preparing for a wedding and sewing baby bedding. Caroline's beautiful custom-made ladybug bedding was designed in part by Maw Maw Reeder, Grandma Bowser (Mom), and me. It's adorable, if I do say so myself! Maw Maw is an amazing seamstress, and we knocked the project out in about 2 1/2 days. We made bumpers, a crib skirt, curtains, and a diaper stacker. Boy, were we busy! Here are some pictures of the room. It's getting close to being finished!











7 comments:

Michelle LaRue said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh...the room is precious! You did a great job setting everything up and the color schedule is perfect! (To make your pictures larger, when you upload the pictures, there is an option on the right on picture size. You can select small, medium, or large.) I can't wait to meet Caroline Rose!

Becky Bowser said...

We can't wait for Caroline Rose to arrive! She is such a lucky little girl. So many people love her already! We love you, Baby Girl! Grandma & Grandaddy Bowser

Jenny said...

Caroline's room is perfect! And it is filled with so much love already with all of the special hand-made items. You guys did an awesome job!
Jenny

The Vacek's said...

Yea! Can't wait till the blog is filled with cute little Caroline pics!

judie said...

I'm so excited for you Betsy and Collin. Caroline Rose is so lucky to have such wonderful, loving parents! The room is adorable and just perfect for your sweet little girl. I can't wait to meet her!

jpoulter said...

OH WOW!!! I just love the room! What a lucky girl to have her room reflect the love she will be receiving. We will miss you on the Queen's retreat next week...Good luck! Ms. Junella

janderson said...

girl so beautiful and the parents are fab alo you guys look so happy can not wait to meet her xoxo jenn and tony