Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

After an exciting morning on Friday (going to the doctor unexpectedly to find out the baby was just putting a large amount of pressure on my bladder), the girls and I went out to dinner with friends and husbands. We had a nice visit with Lauren and decided that Caroline would make her arrival sooner rather than later. I had been having several new pains all weekend long. I carried around my What to Expect When You're Expecting book and found out that I'd had many of the PreLabor symptoms--which, of course, could mean that real labor is right around the corner or still 3 weeks away (let's hope not!). So, after much preparation and a lot of rest, we are ready for her early or late. The bags are packed, as of Friday, the car seat is assembled, and the stroller is ready to go (although I'm sure we won't need it). There have been requests for an updated picture of me and my enormous feet, so here are the feet. The picture of me must come later when I'm actually dressed with hair fixed. Although I just went for a pedicure less than 2 weeks ago, I think I may just go again before the big day. Don't they look like they need a rub or two??


2 comments:

Sindi said...

Bobby was born on a full moon. Maybe Caroline Rose will be too.

jpoulter said...

Hang in their Betsy....Caroline will come when she is ready. Michelle came four days after her due date.

We missed you at the Queen Retreat...thought about you making that purse last year.

Praying for you....