Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, March 7, 2009

February

February was an exciting month beginning with a great Superbowl Party at Cousin Chad's house.
Here's my cousin Briley Paige. Isn't she cute in her tutu?

Here's me.

Yo, what's up, dude?

This is Michael, Yani and Jason Eaton's really cute little boy.

Uncle Jimmy and Michael.

Briley Paige is quite the dancer.

I'm playing with my cousins, Briley and Caisen. We had lots of fun.

Caisen close-up.

Me and Mommy sitting in her chair.

Mommy and Grandaddy at Cousin Sally's wedding.

But I didn't WANT to go to sleep.

Back at home eating (spitting out) apricots and mixed fruit.

Don'tcha want a kiss, Mommy? I won't get you dirty. =)

Gosh, Daddy, I'm in my panties. But don't I look just like my daddy right here?

Here's me with my older boyfriend, Everett. He's SO handsome! I showed him how to eat my keys.

He showed me how to play with his cars.

This is how I sit right now. It helps me get to my hands and knees quicker. Watch out, Mommy and Daddy, I'm gonna be crawling before you know it!

Ready for my first swimming lesson!

Callie and Miss Emma.

Ethan and Miss Lauren.

Me and Daddy wearing the exact same face.

Here we are jumping off side of the pool.

I'm ready Daddy!

Swimming is very serious.

Alejandro, Miss Maricela and Mr. Jason.
This is where we all met--in the pool! Except last time we were here we were in our mommies' tummies!
Daddy thought I looked totally cute playing upstairs with Mommy.
This is me in my playpen at Austin's house. The only place for me to sleep in the dark was in the laundry room. Can you believe my Mommy?
Here's Mommy with Miss Tracey, Miss Rene and Miss Emma. This was Callie's last night in Houston. Now they live in Bahrain. That's really far away.

Then, we spent the day with Garrett. He's so cute!

Me, Mommy, Emmy and Aunt Kristen went to the zoo. Here's me and Mommy by the giraffes.

And Emmy.

And Aunt Kristen and Emmy by an elephant butt.

We talked to this giraffe. I forgot his name.

Chewing my keys while we take a break.

Emmy and Aunt Kristen just chillin'.

All the babies at the zoo except Emmy. She was trying to go to sleep. It's kinda hard to sleep at the zoo.

I wasn't that happy. I got really tired and my teeth hurt.

Finally I fell asleep.

Mommy, Daddy and me went to Miss Beth's (she delivered me at the hospital) house for her 30th birthday party. I got to play with Brayden.

He's SO cute!

Don't we make a cute couple?

Mommy made me settle down before we left Miss Beth's house. I even got in my PJs.

1 comment:

Michelle LaRue said...

Looks like y'all had a fun day at the zoo! Caroline has changed so much...just getting prettier by the day!