Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, April 16, 2009

March

March has been a milestone month. Started off with Caroline learning to crawl. Then, pulling up. Then, standing by herself! Oh, and also learning to clap in celebration. Woohoo!
Here's me holding on. I didn't get here by myself, though.

Garrett came over. I think he likes me. =)

We played together all day.

Here's me smiling at my Daddy. Daddy is still the only word I'll say.

We went to see Daddy and Austin's daddy, Jaime, play soccer. It wasn't St. Patrick's Day yet, but I was gettin' ready. Austin was decked out in his pearl snap shirt for Go Texan Day.

I eyed Mommy's fudge bar so long that Mommy let me try it.

It was so cold!

But good, I wanted more!

Future Twirler!

I was too cute in my St. Patrick's Day outfit from my friend, Molly.

Pllffff...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Yay! I learned to clap when someone says "Yay!"

I'm about to eat these as soon as I can get them off my face.

I can almost stand by myself.

We went to Brenham for the bluebonnets. I ate a few.

Me and Mommy and Daddy. I didn't want to smile.

Gimme those. I wanna eat 'em!

Can you believe they took my clothes away?

I'm so embarrassed! My boyfriends might see this!

This is my pretty smocked dress and bonnet from Maw Maw Reeder. It still fits! I'm wearing my bonnet in the bluebonnets, ha!

I almost smiled!

The sun was so bright!

Yay! Mommy finally got a smile!

Chewing my lips.

You want me to smile, huh? How many outfits must I wear?

Me and PawPaw.

Me and D and PawPaw.

Hey, at least I'm looking at the camera.

I threw up bananas at this restaurant. Ha.

The best smile of the day! At the Antique Rose Emporium.

I think I need a wagon.

Daddy smile.

The next day, I went to church to see Emmy get baptized. She did really good!

Mommy and Daddy are Emmy's Godparents.

Abby's hair looked like it needed pulling.

So, I got tired. I played hard.

Cheese!

Mommy met sweet Miss Kate.

Miss Chelle, Mommy, and Kate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe Caroline is crawling and pulling up already! She must be a genius! :) And I love all of that cute hair.